Get Your Free Online Insurance Quote Here
With Us

Tenant Dwelling Insurance

Rental property owners, this one's for you.

InsurPro Insurance Agency Tenant Dwelling insurance in Florida

If you rent a house, apartment, condo, or any other residential property to others, you can rely on InsurPro Insurance Agency to safeguard you and all your properties from damage with rental dwelling insurance.

With a rental dwelling policy, you can receive coverage for:

  • Your rental building and detached structures – covers damages caused by fire, storms, theft, vandalism and more. Adjacent structures such as pools, sheds, etc. would also be protected.
  • Personal liability for legal fees and medical expenses due to injuries suffered on your property
  • Loss of rental income given a tenant, for example, needs to relocate because dwelling sustains damages

Call one of InsurPro Insurance Agency's agents today at (772) 871-6272 to help you get customized solutions for your rental properties.

InsurPro Insurance Agency : Serving the personal & commercial insurance needs of since . Providing Insurance Services from ,